Monday, June 30, 2014

Introduction to me :)

My name is Nicole Pelland. I am a first grade ELL teacher in Cranston. I have been teaching for three years, and this is my last class for my ELL Masters Degree. I am enjoying my summer, it is my favorite season of the year. I love going to the beach and out on the boat. When I am not by the water I love to spend time with my friends and family. Most of my other time is dedicated to my sport. I am highly competitive in both sport karate and tae-kwon do. Training and traveling to compete takes up a great deal of my time. I love being able to travel the world to do what I love. I have been doing karate since I was three, and just recently started to engage in tae-kwon do as a new challenge and adventure. I love working out and going to the gym, which I feel has a great deal to do with how much I love and enjoy the sports that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment